Happiness can come in many forms. A new job (yipee!), a joke (What did zero say to eight? “I like your belt!”), a sneaky “I love you!” written on someone’s (guess whose?) very thorough To-Do List, a hug, a high-five, a thoughtful comment… really, happiness is…
Who are we kidding?
The salty goodness of peanut butter meets the smooth richness of chocolate–this is a marriage that will last a lifetime.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce (adapted from Nigella Lawson)
(Serves 4-8; it all depends on how much you love your chocolate sauce!)
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1-3 tablespoons of boiling water
- Put the milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter into a saucepan; heat on medium
- Stir occasionally until melted
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of boiling water to thin the sauce
- Enjoy with a smile (on ice-cream, with fruit, etc.)
[Note: I pre-made this sauce and then heated it up in the microwave with some additional water. I had no complaints.]